January 11, 2016 at 12:04 am #101698
So this just became a thing, a Q&A with Sumiko! Get your questions emailed to me at email@example.com or down below in the comments fast because she’ll be answering your questions next week!!January 11, 2016 at 8:12 pm #101703
Cool. I’ll start thinking about them soon. When do they have to be in? And when is the Best of 2015 video coming? Looking forward to it.January 11, 2016 at 10:46 pm #102252
Think fast, she’ll be answering the questions soon.
as far as the best of video, I’m grinding it out now.. in fact if you don’t see reviews tomorrow it because I’m trying to get it done.. or at lease mostly.. it going to be long.January 12, 2016 at 8:14 pm #102269lucaParticipant
She has never received or made a real sleeper hold?January 15, 2016 at 7:10 pm #102280
1. Sumiko, you’re known as one of the best jobbers around. Do you enjoy playing the loser role more than the winner role. After all the loser is actually the star of the show.
2. In general how do you feel about mixed matches, especially when the woman is going to be defeated by the man, which is becoming more and more common these days.
3. What is your favorite attire for a wrestling match/
4. Is there any type of move you prefer to use if your going to defeat an opponent, to finish them off with? Is there any type of hold you prefer to be finished off with when you are going to lose a match?
5. How do you feel about participating in a boxing match? Would you rather portray being knocked out in a boxing match or a wrestling match?
6. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do when you are performing in a match?February 13, 2016 at 8:24 pm #111499
Just wondering what the current status of the Sumiko Q&A video is.February 14, 2016 at 5:39 pm #111500
Closer then you would imagine… Can’t say too much, but things are going well.February 22, 2016 at 12:49 am #113989RagdollParticipant
1. What does it feel like when you watch videos of yourself being knocked out , ragdolled and doing eyerolls?
2. favorite knockout move you want done to you?February 24, 2016 at 8:26 am #114258RagdollParticipant
Favorite knockout move done to you that you find sexy?February 24, 2016 at 3:41 pm #114261
Too late for questions friend, she already did the video and it will be out soon.February 27, 2016 at 10:50 pm #114942
Just watched the Sumiko Q&A video- top notch again! Didn’t know she actually owned a gym. Love the little clips you add also. I had to find it on You Tube because 1/3 of the screen on your site was coved by the register thing and that naked advertisement. Great job though. Now were gonna have to figure out who next. Maybe someone outside of SKW or FWR.February 29, 2016 at 12:26 am #115340
Thanks, i need to fix that vid here, so i can be seen properly.
And as far as who’s next, idk, but i have a few in mind. just have to wait and see.March 12, 2016 at 12:02 pm #118165Jerry BickParticipant
Great Sumiko interview (I guess my questions were too late. 🙁 )
Anyway, you did a great job editing the video with all the fly in pics that matched the topic at the time – including my deviant art screen grab of her getting Wedgied off the canvas by Miss Rachel. 🙂
What I thought was funny was the irony that surfaced when she talked about her stage name. She explained that “Sumi” (part of her real middle name “Sumino” – that explains her FB handle) means “long lasting and endurance” or words to that effect and I found it humorous that Sleeperkid suggested adding the “ko” at the end to make it “more Japanese sounding”. Hee Hee. “Long lasting at getting KOed” is a nice double entendre. 🙂
Nice work! 🙂March 15, 2016 at 8:08 pm #118408
yea, sorry Jerry your questions were actually after i started editing the video, so yea they were a bit late. But i’m glad you enjoyed it, and I love the connection you made with her name, as i wish i thought of that and had it in the video, because that is golden!March 19, 2016 at 1:52 pm #119009Jewish GuyParticipant
I was wondering if you could include some more of Eve being ko’ed in your next music video please?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.