and the next Q&A is with…..

Home Forums Random Discussion and the next Q&A is with…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

stillwell
    Participant

Anne, I have described you many times as the greatest jobber of all time in the area or women’s wrestling and fighting. You seem to put a lot of effort in to portraying the defeated fighter and seem to take great pride in selling yourself being beaten. Do you enjoy the act of portraying the beaten woman in these videos and what do you think the key is to your being able to job so well?

stillwell
    Participant

Anne, I’ve described you as the pretty girl next door who happens to get beaten up a lot. Are there any ways you prefer to get finished off in a match? Sleeper holds? Pile drivers? Stunners? A KO punch? Are there any finishing moves your kind of fear being done to you?

stillwell
    Participant

Anne, you’ve fought Sleeper Kid many times in many matches over the years and always ended up defeated. How do you feel about wrestling or boxing with a male opponent? Will you be taking on Tiny now that he’s a part of SKW? There’s a chance he may be a little too big and strong for you.

stillwell
    Participant

Anne, can you give us a little insight in to your athletic background? Based on the way you move in your matches I think you may have done some gymnastics somewhere along the line.

stillwell
    Participant

Anne, do you prefer performing in wrestling matches or boxing matches. You do a very good job losing at both.

stillwell
    Participant

Anne, you’ve performed almost exclusively for SKW and a little bit for FWR. Have you ever considered performing for any of the other women’s wrestling sites or are you going to stick to SKW?

I’ll stop taking questions after Saturday, so get them in while you can!

stillwell
    Participant

Anne, of all the people you’ve “fought” over the years who is the one you’d most fear in a real fight and who do you think you could actually beat in a real fight? How do you think you’d do against SK in a real, no script match?

stillwell
    Participant

Anne, what kind of an outfit do you prefer to wear in a match?

Mister Bright
    Participant

What’s your favorite memory from SKW from back in the day?

What past wrestler from SKW that you’ve performed with do you wish would make a return now?

Great questions guys! today is your last chance to get your questions in, they all go to Anne tomorrow!

stillwell
    Participant

About when can we look forward to Ann answering them? When will you put the video up for viewing?

can’t say, depends on how long it take her to send the video to me, how much i have to edit. I’ll be sure to let you all know when its close to being ready.

stillwell
    Participant

Excellent. Really looking forward to it. This is a great idea to do. Sometime you should do this with SK himself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.