A Little Rant

Home Forums Random Discussion A Little Rant

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I feel they should be forgive, especially with so many of these little companies taking customs and money, then never ever doing the video or being able to provide a refund. At least they re did the video for you and for that they should be forgiven.

Matt
    Participant

Hey McChurl!!

Doesn’t it SUCK when you don’t get what you expect?

Trust me, I’ve been there, but I would look at the positive side of your experience. The company did reshoot your video, so that gives them some good customer service skills.

The fact you had to complain because you didn’t get what you originally paid for isn’t necessarily good, but they did accommodate you by shooting you a new video with new models. I know that may sound like its common sense, but like SupaMark said, some companies wouldn’t even give you a refund, let alone shoot an entirely new video.

If I were you, I wouldn’t necessarily avoid getting another custom from them. BUT…if that’s how you really feel, then that’s how you feel, right??

Thanks for contributing to the conversation, bud. Not everyone is going to agree with you (SupaMark never agrees with me LOLOLOL), but I, personally, love hearing about one’s experience and opinions.

Cheers!

Matt
    Participant

It’s also kinda funny someone added to this particular forum at this time.
    I’m now waiting for a response from Mutiny, as I bought a video from her yesterday (MWL-54 Jezabel vs Aiden Wrestling), and when I went to download it, I got a message that reads, “FATAL ERROR: CONTENT NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE”
    I contacted the webmaster, who got back to me within 10 minutes, and said he forwarded my situation to Mutiny and was waiting for her to get back to him. It’s been about 20 hours, and I haven’t heard back.
    So, I’m still waiting and although it’s very frustrating to pay for a product that’s advertised but not available, I really wanna see how long it takes them to deal with this, and how they deal with this.
    Fun times lol.

The trials and tribulations of this business… Everyone fails now and them, but what makes one better then the others is how they fix the problem and how quickly. Again, somehow SKW is the best at that as well… at least no he is, in the past it would take him forever to get back to you with a download error, but now, never more then a day…

Wish i had something i could disagree with Matt about… but i got nothing….

McChurl
    Participant

What got me pissed was that they knew they had filmed a sub standard , shit video and sent it to me , anyway . Customer satisfaction didn’t seem to be their first priority here . It’s as though someone thought , ‘ Yeah , I know it’s garbage , but unless this guy complains , let’s not worry about it ‘ . I would have understood if I had been told that technical issues had rendered the product unwatchable , and I could have my choice of a refund or a replacement video . That’s how you treat and keep loyal customers . And ignoring my script didn’t earn them any points , either .

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.