A Little Rant

Home Forums Random Discussion A Little Rant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I hope to get a reaction to this, and maybe someone can explain the process.
    I’m NOT going to mention the company, because it really could be any company that produces video.
    I recently got an email from this company (which I’ll call Company X), telling me they just released a new video, along with a description, which brought me to the conclusion that the woman in this video would be absolutely dominated by a male wrestler.
    So, I went to Company X’s website immediately and bought this video. Man, talk about a MASSIVE disappointment, and borderline rip-off. It took six minutes for any wrestling to actually happen, and when it did, it was amateurish at best. The only thing the man could do well was choke the woman. Everything else was botched badly. The description talked about a power bomb, which was botched so badly I actually cursed out loud.I don’t think he lifted her above his knees. The two even botched a pedigree. I ended up muting the video because the man’s non-stop screaming was extremely over the top.
    The description made it seemed like I was buying the mixed beatdowns of all beatdowns, when in actual fact the video was completely garbage.
    So, here’s my question: How could Company X release this video, knowing it’s filled with botched wrestling moves? Why don’t they “call cut” and do the moves over again until it’s done properly? When you’re selling a product, isn’t it damn near criminal to produce “botch-mania” to your CUSTOMERS when you’re promised a beatdown of epic proportions?
    That’s $15 I will never see again.
    I don’t know, it just seems the company thought they had no responsibility to their customers. Shouldn’t they be held responsible?
    Rant over.

The reason why this happens is because of the lack of penalty. They swindle $15 from some poor sucker (sorry Matt) and maybe even more from some poor bastard that might have ordered the custom. Everything turns out to be pure shit and because they are lazy and have no pride, they just go with it. All we can do as customers is avoid them. Which judging by Super Action Fights is still a thing, doesn’t do anything. They need to be punished and banished from the web, there’s just no way to make that happen…..

Mister Bright
    Participant

I feel your pain, Matt. I think we’ve all been there at one point or another…

I know i’ve been burned by some clips in the past. I remember some Femmix videos I bought long long ago that weren’t that great…and their videos are very expensive so it hurt extra.

They’re one of the reasons i’m ULTRA CAREFUL when it comes to buying clips these days, even with places like SKW and FWR…

stillwell
    Participant

You need to say publicly who the company is so we can avoid them and, in the future, only order vids from companies that you know deliver quality- SKW, FWR and others. That’s why this site is so important. If a company puts out garbage it will be said here.

Matt
    Participant

Hey guys…
    Thanks for the responses…besides you Supa Mark…calling me a sucker LOL.
    Stillwell, I loved your response, and although it pains me to say, it’s Lucha Girls, which, as Supa Mark can attest to, is one of my favourite companies, and has one of my all-time favourite wrestlers, Jezabella Romo.
    HOWEVER, it’s not like Lucha Girls consistently produces bad quality videos. They have some awesome videos, some of which have been reviewed on this site. I even had Jezabella shoot a custom for me, which is still the favourite video in my library, Choke This Bitch Out 2. Supa Mark also reviewed that video for this site.
    The video I’m referring to is called, Ripped and Stripped. Follow the link to read the description that sucked me in: http://luchagirls.com/1601-ripped-stripped/
    I’ve noticed a decrease in quality in recent Lucha Girls videos. The biggest complaint is the camera being out of focus. Yet, they continue shooting out-of-focus videos and sell them to some of their biggest fans, like me.
    I hope they fix whatever problems they have, or I hope they find some pride and stop producing these horrible videos. Either buy a camera that works, make sure the quality of the matches is at a certain standard, or just come clean and sell these videos at a much cheaper rate. I don’t mind paying for more expensive videos, but a certain expectation comes with buying expensive videos.
    Anyway, again, thanks for all the input.

Damn, this what, the 2nd or 3rd time they let you down.. what is going with them? As you send they are know for producing at least acceptable videos.. You might just have to let them go for a while, wait and see if she can clear up whatever has taken her drive and pride away.

stillwell
    Participant

As a customer who has both bought their products and had a custom made you need to contact them and tell them your complaints. If they care about their customers they’ll take you seriously if they don’t care then they won’t. You also need to let them know you aired your opinions at this site.

stillwell
    Participant

I just checked out the pics and review of Choke This Bitch Out 2. Looks pretty good although I’m not as big a drooling fan as some of you guys. A question I had while looking at the picks is does Jennifer Thomas ever job? Does or has she jobbed in mixed matches?

Steve
    Participant

I did a custom picture and another video and was very disappointed with Femmix. SKW and FWR have done me well so far.

I think Femmix does a certain style of video that is good, but they’re aren’t too flexible without taking a drastic risk, but some of those vids I’ve really enjoyed.

As far as Jen Thomas, it think she lost once or twice at HTM, but she definitely doesn’t lose often.

Mister Bright
    Participant

I’ve enjoyed Femmix videos too. I can’t comment on their newer stuff since I haven’t bought from them in years (their videos are really expensive in my opinion), but a majority of their older stuff can be REALLY hard to watch.

The girls they got were really really pretty, but they were the worst wrestlers and didn’t really sell at all. Everything was really slow moving like the girls didn’t know what they were doing and pretty much in every video a girl would quickly fix her top when she’s supposed to be KO’D to stop a breast from being exposed. They don’t seem to mind nudity these days, but back in the day you would see a lot of sloppy stuff to try and cover it up. They never seemed to get better at wrestling either.

30 dollars for a 15-20 minute mediocre video is unacceptable and it turned me off Femmix pretty much all together.

stillwell
    Participant

Sounds to me like Jennifer Thomas needs to get herself over to SKW and try her luck against Tiny.

Matt
    Participant

Like Supa Mark said, she has jobbed in the past, but I can’t think of many matches where she does. I haven’t seen it, but I believe she jobs to Jezabella Romo in a piledriver match. http://luchagirls.com/product/battle-of-the-piledriver-princess/
    Femmix has some of the hottest women around, but the quality of wrestling isn’t exactly high. I believe they mainly focus on wardrobe malfunctions and twitching.
    I own some of their videos and they get some play, but I don’t regularly buy their product unless something REALLY catches my eye. One good thing I can say is you know what you’re getting with them before you buy anything.

Yup Femmix only does a few things right, ragdolling, twitching, and wardrobe malfunctions. I really happen to enjoy the twitching ragdolling stuff, can’t help myself, and taht has led me to grabbing a few other of their videos as well… Shameless plug, one that will be reviewed here soon.

McChurl
    Participant

I guess crap like that can happen to the best of us . My own Company X story goes something like this …. Several years ago I contacted a reputable provider and ordered my third or fourth goofy boxing video from them . Long story short , the girls didn’t provide the reactions I had specified , and even worse than that , the entire video was filmed using a defective camera . ( Picture all the action being shot in the glare from direct sunlight . ) They actually made good on their blunder after I lodged a complaint , ( a consolation video was filmed using two different models ) , but the experience was such a turn off that I never did business with them again .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.