2016 Poll Results and Fan Awards

Home Forums Random Discussion 2016 Poll Results and Fan Awards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    HitTheMat
    Participant

The results of last month’s fan poll are in and the awards have been handed out! This video showcases the best of HTM in 2016, as voted for by the fans!

https://htmwrestling.com/newsbit/htm-best-of-2016-video

That is bad ass that you guys actually gave them trophies! Very good trophies too, and to deserving winners except for jobber of the year. A male jobber ppphhhhhh, that’s not even a possibility in my world!

Matt
    Participant

I agree completely with Supa Mark.
    I’m not buying a video where a guy jobs to a girl. Not happening. To each their own, of course, but not my thing.

McChurl
    Participant

A male jobber ? Oh , HELL NO !!! I can’t decide which is worse …. A video depicting some dude getting his ass kicked from one side of the ring to the other , only to finish spread eagle on the canvas beneath some snip of a girl with her foot on his chest , flexing muscles she obviously doesn’t have …. Or a POV video with a girl hopping and bopping all over the place , occasionally belting her male opponent in his face / stomach / wherever , to the accompaniment of this wus making noises like he needs more fiber in his diet . Yuck , I’ll pass , thank you .

HitTheMat
    Participant

I’m honestly not fond of femdom myself, but we get plenty of sales and customs for it.

And also…no comments or feedback on anything else that people actually like?

Matt
    Participant

Hey HitTheMat!!!

First of all, I think it’s pretty cool you actually responded to the male jobber thing, and also asked for more feedback. That doesn’t happen a lot, so kudos to you for doing that.

Personally speaking, I am not a fan of the male jobber or boxing or 99% of POV vids. I do own a few “invisible wrestler” vids, however.

Now on to the positive side. Your mixed wrestling matches are pretty good and you have quality ladies working for you. Also, some of your guys can really play the heel role, which is what I really wanna see. Nothing better than a cocky dude destroying a helpless female jobber. Darrius should never lose lol.

I understand you probably don’t wanna be like the rest, but from my point of view, a little over the top never hurts. A bit of twitching and some nice limp play goes a long way, especially when you have a quality crop of girls that you have. If you wanna go beyond twitching, a little drool might attract more fans. I think it’s safe to say nobody is here for reality…we’re all here for fantasy.

You guys do a lot right, there’s no doubt about it. Again, I go back to the fact you have one of the cockiest dudes in the business in Darrius, and a lot of gorgeous girls that can really sell. Keep doing what you’re doing, even if guys like me will never like the male jobber LOL.

Thanks again for reaching out to the fans!!

HitTheMat
    Participant

Hi Matt,
    Thanks, and Darrius appreciates the props for sure. Any time he loses these days it’s either an older video or a custom. Or in his words, they cheated.

I appreciate the feedback and suggestions. We’ll see what we can do about adding that and similar in to some wrestling action.

Cheers!

McChurl
    Participant

I’m partial to over – the – top beat-downs and knockouts , too . Twitching and drooling isn’t my cup of tea , but eye crossing and tongue protrusion go a long way to induce me to make a purchase . If you’re ever inclined to film more of these silly epics , I’ll be happy to give you my business .

HitTheMat
    Participant

There are a few Silly Boxing videos in the vault to be edited. I’ve been wanting to do my own spin on them with a different editing style (Darrius has edited them all before) but haven’t had the chance yet.

McChurl
    Participant

I’ll keep an eye out for them . Can you tell me who the participants are ?

HitTheMat
    Participant

Crystal (then Carla) and Jennifer Thomas back in the old mat room.
    Jennifer vs Veronika + Oversized gloves
    Jennifer vs Hollywood

There’s also an “oversized gloves” one with Erika and Nicole but I don’t believe they hammed up the reactions, so not entirely sure how to edit that one.

McChurl
    Participant

Thanks for the info . I’ll look forward to the Jennifer / Veronika battle .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.